Made in pure Baby Alpaca wool, a renewable, highly ecological natural fibre. They are stuffed with recycled plastic bottles fibres. The wool comes from a spinning mill located in the Bolivian Andes, which is supplied by small breeders. Using as much as possible the natural colors of alpaca: white, black, shades of grey and brown. All our other colors are made with eco-friendly, non toxic dyes.
– Hand knitted in 100% Baby Alpaca wool.
– Hypoallergenic and antibacterial material.
– Eco-friendly, non-toxic dyes.
- Approximately 42 cm tall (17″)
- Mustard yellow, sky blue, off-white.
- CE-Certified. Suitable from birth.